Congratulations on taking the first step in finally feeling like yourself again.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a patient in our office. To schedule your inital consultation you can call one of our friendly staff at (260) 925-5101 and we will get you schedule for your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
New Patient Paperwork
Please download and complete the intake forms so we can understand you better. Return them (along with any applicable lab work and imaging studies) to us by bringing them with you on your initial visit.
**If you have trouble downloading the forms, call and we can mail or fax them to you.**
Some of the evaluation techniques we use are:
• Comprehensive Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Examination
• Dynamic Posturography
• Vestibulo-Ocular Testing
• Optokinetic Nystagmus Testing
• Pursuit and Saccade Testing of the visual system
• Computerized Timing and Planning examination
• Vestibular and Cerebellum Testing
• Coordination Assessment
• Mental Status and Cognitive Evaluations
• Gait Analysis and Motor Testing to check for muscular imbalances
• Sensory Perception Tests including cranial nerves and peripheral nerves, motor reflexes, primitive reflexes and balance
What does insurance cover?
We operate from two core office policies:
1. Our mission is to help as many people as possible regain health and meet their goals.
2. We keep care as afforadable for everyone.
Insurance may cover some of your care. We will explain how on your first visit. We will gladly pre-verify your insurance propr to your first visit so you know exactly what your coverage is in our office.
-Medicare does not cover nutritional care, labs, or supplements.
-Medicaid does not cover nutritional care, labs, or supplements.
Our Comprehensive Intake Exam is the first step we take at finding the root cause of your health problem so that we can create a personalized care plan just for you.
We like to get familiar with your case, and review your file, before we sit down for an initial consultation and screening examination. This allows us to be extremely familiar and focused on your case. The exam will evaluation your brain-body connection and thorough orthopedic assessment will give us the chance to see if we are able to help you. We will start with an in-depth functional neurological exam and nutritional assessment to discover the underlying cause and where your health is breaking down. After the initial consultation (where we discuss and pinpoint your underlying root causes) we perform a comprehensive Functional Neurology exam including orthopedic, spinal, physical, and neurological assessment with our industry-leading equipment. It is important for us to have an understanding of your brain and body and how they are working with each other. Once this is done, we now then can begin to get a complete picture of your overall health.